Saturday, July 18, 2009
We finally got everything done that we needed to do so that we can start on Monday at 8:30 am. Chemo for 3 hours followed by radiation every day for five to 6 weeks. My husband said put your game face on and lets do it....You' ve had two babies and been in a working fire so your totally going to smoke this ha ha!!. I am so thankful to our friends, family, and my fellow prayer warriors....One of our firemen friends wrote me a letter and said "You are so lucky, if I was going to battle Mike would be the first person I would want standing by my side"....This is exactly how I feel. There is no other person I would want standing by me than my husband....Thank you honey I love you sooooo much.
So here we go. Keep praying for us...It sounds weird but were very excited to be moving forward...My kids are doing great...Thank you again for all the support and love you have given us....
Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know?Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak, even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall. but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strengh 'They will soar like eagles they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not be faint.
So here we go. Keep praying for us...It sounds weird but were very excited to be moving forward...My kids are doing great...Thank you again for all the support and love you have given us....
Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know?Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak, even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall. but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strengh 'They will soar like eagles they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not be faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brandi,
ReplyDeleteRejoice in the Lord for He is good and His love endures forever. We are praying you will feel His love engulf you on Monday as you suit up for battle and fight this war. You are God's soldier and the victory is already won!!! We love you and are praying.
Randy and Laurie
Hey Brand,
ReplyDeleteThe first day I even saw you I was wearing a nice bright, red shirt and you looked proud in blue on top of engine 18 loading hose and I thought "wow she is awesome!" I have never stopped thinking that. You will conquer with grace....that's just who you are. Sending love and prayers, Heidi
PRAYING IN CZECH! Lots of love and hugs to you guys :)
ReplyDeleteBrandi,
ReplyDeleteThe prayers will not cease in the Bonetto house ! We know God can do all things and we will trust in His neverending mercy and love. I am so proud of you and Mike and how you are both takling this mountain. We love you and please know we are here for you in abosolutely any way you need. Remember He is with you always...fear not ! You are child of the Most High God! Love, Ivonne
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteI love you very much and you and your family are in mine and John's prayers. I know God is going to get you through this. If you and Mike need anything even if it's just to babysit for the day do not hesitate to ask. Love you so much, Jessica
Brandi & family,
ReplyDeleteWe just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you all and are praying for you. We have faith that God is there for you and with you each day as you go through this tough battle. We will be praying that God will work a wonderful miracle and take every bit of this horrible disease from your body and totally heal you. You and your family have a special place in our hearts and always will. If you or Mike need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We love you and will continue to pray for you.
Love In Christ,
Bryan and Priscilla Corbin
Psalm 91:2
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily.You are such a strong person and i know with Jessus right beside you this whole way you are going to get through this.I love you, Jody
Sissy,
ReplyDeleteMe and my Dad just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you everyday. We love you and are here for you if you need anything. Stay strong we know you will!
Tiffers and Brad XOXOXO