Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Yesterday my sweet cousin Natalie woke up at 5:30 am (she likes to sleep in) to take me to the doctor to get my "smart port" put in...It was placed right under my right clavicle..I think its new name should be "pain port" Ouchhhhhhhh.. Actually everything went well..I had a great time spending the day with my cousin.. Mike and the kids went swimming and had play dates. (very masculine play dates) ha ha... I'll be going to see Doctors for the rest of the week so that we can be ready to go by Monday at 8:30...My doctors have been wonderful. I'm truly ready to start this process.. Thank you Nat for dinner and the hand made book of scriptures..I love them and you...Please keep us in your prayers, they are definitely working..My kids are doing great...Have a wonderful day....Thanks for all the support we are getting its truly overwhelming... God is Good.. Love sissy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment