Wednesday, July 29, 2009
NEVER GIVE IN.......
My kids are having a great time on the beach with Daddy. Even though I wish I could be with them I'm glad they are there..Blu's been skin boarding every day (He's a little shredder) and Lexi has been boogy boarding and of course working on her tan...Ha Ha. I've been feeling great so I worked yesterday and I'm going to work today. I love it. It makes me feel somewhat normal. I've been reading a lot while I'm at the Doctor's getting treatment. In one book I'm reading there's a part in it about Beethoven and all the difficulties he suffered. At one point in his life he was completely deaf and had numerous medical problems, but still he composed music. He said"I will seize fate by the throat; it will certainly not bend or crush me completely". Don't you love it.. We all have something to overcome regardless if it's sickness, finances, marriage, etc. whatever it is we can overcome it.. As Winston Churchhill once said in a speech "Never,never,never,never,never give in!"
YOU MY LORD ARE A WARRIOR;THE LORD IS YOUR NAME. (Exodus15;3)
love sissy
YOU MY LORD ARE A WARRIOR;THE LORD IS YOUR NAME. (Exodus15;3)
love sissy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment