Saturday, July 25, 2009

WEEKEND BREAK.......

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer I don't know about you but this summer has flown by...I wanted to take a second and thank my sister for organizing meals, (familiy) and Erik Kalkbrenner is organizing my favorite fire dept. meals..The food rocks' I havent seen my husband smile like he did when he was getting ready to eat Billy and Laura's meatloaf....Yum. I think instead of a chili cook off we need to have a CANCER COOKOFF...between Heidi and Erik..ha ha This week wasn't to bad even though it took five different prescriptions to finally find one that worked for my nausea...Its a patch that I wear on my arm and it has helped me so much.. So I have the weekend off with no Doctors. (Yippy) Thank you again to all my friends and family I love visiting with you and all the encouraging texts I get throughout the day they always seem to come just when I need them. Im so grateful to you all. I hope you enjoy the summer we are trying to make the best of it....... Love You sissy
I sought the Lord and he answered me, he delivered me from all my fears.Those who look to him are radiant: their faces are never covered with shame This poor man called and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him and he delivers them...Psalm 34:4-7

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl our PRAYERS are with you. love Joey and Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...do I feel a competition coming on Heidi?! He-he-he. Love you Brandi! Week 2- you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete