One down two to go..Today at 12:oo I officially finish my first round of chemo. Three days of medicine is one round. I go to the Doctor and they give me 3 hours at the office and then they attach me to a portable pump that I wear around my waist and do the same thing until the next day and we start over again...AHHHHH. For the next week and a half I just have radiation every day then I start round 2...I actually feel pretty good I'm a little nauseated and tired, basically I feel like I did when I was pregnant..ISN"T GOD FUNNY...The kids are having a ball. Papa took us shopping and Grandma takes them swimming, bowling, and to the science center.. Wednesday, July 22, 2009
One down two to go,,,
One down two to go..Today at 12:oo I officially finish my first round of chemo. Three days of medicine is one round. I go to the Doctor and they give me 3 hours at the office and then they attach me to a portable pump that I wear around my waist and do the same thing until the next day and we start over again...AHHHHH. For the next week and a half I just have radiation every day then I start round 2...I actually feel pretty good I'm a little nauseated and tired, basically I feel like I did when I was pregnant..ISN"T GOD FUNNY...The kids are having a ball. Papa took us shopping and Grandma takes them swimming, bowling, and to the science center.. They have it made..My husband is trying to do it all.....Thank you again to all our friends , family, and prayer we couldnt do it without you...We are so grateful....
My daughter Lexi had to learn Psalm 139 for school (Its very long she obviously takes after Dad) she said this verse reminds her of me vs 12 Heaven and darkness will not be dark to you,the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.. How sweet...love sis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brandi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderfull web site! Brandi, you are such an amazing person, beautiful inside and out. You have done so much for Dave & I, we feel so blessed by you. The Lord will always be beside you, carry you, and give you strength in every way. You already have that in your heart and that and your great family support, wonderful spirit will get you through. We love you dearly. Please let me know if you need anything. Of course, every day my prayers are with you. Lots of water, funny movies, and laugh alot! Loving thoughts, Shirley Mathis
Hey Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteSooo glad that you can say one down. It is odd how your days are not days anymore (in the sense of MON. Tues. ect)instead they are individual little boxes you check off in your head thanking the lord you made it through this round. We are proud of you Brandi and hope to visit when the timing is right. I think of you everyday, multiple times a day.
Love you,
Heidi
Lifting you & your family up daily to our Lord, Savior & Healer. You are precious to Him and to all of your brothers & sisters in the Lord. He will be with you every step of this journey.
ReplyDeleteLove, one of your blessed SALT students
Phyllis