
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this webpage is to allow Brandi to share info on her journey including specific prayer requests. With so many friends & family concerned, this webpage will allow Brandi to have more time for the rest she needs by serving as the primary source of communication. Even though she would love to take every phone call and spend time talking to all who love her, doctors have advised her to sleep and rest. Thank you all for using this site. Love, Barrie (Mike's sis)
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your stead.
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life.
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
No comments:
Post a Comment