Hope you all had a great weekend ours was very relaxed but fun. I Have been wanting Mike to take the kids to Calif. for a couple days this week, since we already had a trip planned.. We go to Coronado every year and the kids love it. Blu loves to skinboard and Lexi loves to play with her friends. Mike finally said he would take them even though I wouldn't be able to go. But, my little Lexi would not have any part of it. She said "no way I'm staying with mommy". Mike and I decided that we wouldn't make her go, but I wanted to talk about why she didn't want to go. After an hour or so she finally told me that she was "worried" that we might get some bad news or something "bad" would happen. I said honey "We already got the bad news so that parts over with. Secondly all worrying does is make your heart sad.." When you worry just pray....In the end she decided that she wouldn't worry and she really wanted to go....... I'm so happy for her. We all worry but really we worry about things we have no control over so we just have to choose to trust and pray....Have a great week.A JOYFUL HEART IS GOOD MEDICINE!!!!! Proverbs17:22 Luv you sissy



Hey Brandi,I have so had you on my heart, and know that every time you come to mind, I stop and pray for you and the family. I am so glad they kept the Coronado tradition going. I will pray that you will not be lonely while they are gone. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you?I am here for you girlfriend. You are loved and God's protection is over you. Love, Ivonne
ReplyDelete