Thursday, July 30, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!


There is a story in the Bible about Moses and the Israelites going to war. Without going into much detail during the battle Moses stood at the top of a hill with his two friends and a staff of God in his hands. As long as Moses held up his hands the Israelites would win, whenever he lowered his hands, the enemy would start to overcome them. Eventually Moses would get tired and weary and his hands would start to fall. His two friends would then get on either side of him and hold his arms up for him. Needless to say they won the battle! I say all that to say this...When I first received the phone call from my Doctor saying that I had cancer one of the first people I called was my best friend Kathy. Of course I was in shock and crying. After telling her the news one of the first things she told me was that when I get tired (emotionally or physically) she would be there "holding up my hands"......I just want to thank you all again for standing by me and my family. The support we have is overwhelming... Thank you for the prayers, food, cards, and encouragement. Words can't describe how thankful and blessed we are... My heart and prayers go out to people who do not have the network of support that has been graciously given to us. Please pray for the people who go through this alone.(single mothers, elderly with no family, children etc.) My heart aches for them. Even though I know we are never truly alone there are people who feel like they are. Pray hard and have a wonderful day! Love you Sis

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

1 comment:

  1. Brandi....this is Toni Chase. Hugh and I knew none of this. What a shock. Please know you will be in our prayers continuously. I am going to link to your blog from mine and keep up with you and your treatment. This blog is amazing. Stay strong and faithful. We love you.

    Hugh & Toni Chase and family

    ReplyDelete