
Monday, August 3, 2009
ROUND TWO!!!!!

It was Lexi's 9th Bithday Yesterday. She wanted her ears pierced and a slumber party. We had 9 little girls stay the night. My wonderful mom stayed the night too because Mike had to go to work and I have round 2.....So I left my mom with 9 little girls who went to bed at 1:00 am and woke up at 6:00...(sorry mom I had to go. ha ha ha)...So my sister and I are at round two this morning I'm very excited were almost half way done. I'm praying this new patch works for my nausea.(thank you Andrea for telling me about the patch)...Please pray it works. I started the nausea patch late last time, so I'm hoping it will help me.... I will let you know how I'm doing Wed..the medicine I take tomorrow is the one that tries to get me.... Have a great week.... Love you. sis
Lord What you are commanding me to do today is not to difficult for me or beyond my reach. (Deutteronomy 30:11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brandi,
ReplyDeleteHope the patch works for you and you are more comfortable. Lexi's party sounds like a blast. Dakota turned 13 yesterday! Ouch, teenager! We love you and are here for you if you need ANYTHING.
Heidi
Hey Bran,
ReplyDeleteI think of you every day and pray for you at least twice a day. I love you and wish so much that I wasnt so far away. You have always been an amazing woman. Stay strong!
Jenny Grieves
Your stories just amaze me. I luv ya and pray for you always.
ReplyDeleteJody