Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's all good...

Aunt Barrie again... just wanted you all to know that Day #1 Post-op is going very well.  My brother told me that Brandi is feeling so much better, and that she has been extremely tough and strong these past two days.  All of your prayers are certainly manifesting themselves in a great way.  Thanks to all of you for caring, and praying and loving on Brandi, Mike and their kids.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Tracy Holz-Carrier, I Was so upset to hear about Brandi, I don't know if Brandi reads these, or if someone else does. However, or who ever, Please let Brandi know I love her and I am praying for her everyday. Brandi is a fighter and will be just fine, I know it. I feel so bad for her husband and children, I cannot imagine what Brandi anf her family are going through. She has enough love and prayers from her family and friend to help her get through anything......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that I am figurung out that they post for everyone to read, we all know I need a lesson in spelling. Brani, I could not beleive whatI heard about you being sick, I called your mom in a panic. I am glad to hear that you are pulling through all of this. I know it has been some time since we have talked, sad it takes something like this to make us realize how much we love and care for someone. My daf sends you his love he was in tears when I told him. I told my dad that if we survived the stuff we did in high school ( that they don't know about lol ) she can survive anything.I think about you everyday and I pray for you everynight. When you feel up to it, I would love to come see you. You take care and stay strong, I love you...Tracy Holz-Carrier.

    ReplyDelete