Monday, November 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged, although my surgery went great I had to spend a few more days in the hospital after I got home. All our prayers were answered. The surgeon felt good about getting all the cancer. Unfortunately I lost weight again!!! The next step in the process is to give me time to heal (about 6 weeks) and then they want to hit me with chemo again just to be safe. I'm thankful that the surgery went well. Now its time to gain some weight and mentally and physically prepare for chemo. Sorry I haven't text or made phone calls, I lost my phone and will not get a new one until Tuesday. Mike and the kids are still going strong. Thank you for all the food, cards, and flowers. My kids love to guess what were having for dinner. Thank you again for praying for me and my family. God is faithful. Love Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment