Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hi this is lexi.This is hard on a 9 year old when her mom has cancer.In the beginning when my mom did chemo radiation. I used to have days when I thought I could not make it through the day.Then my mom talked to me and said pray and you should not have those days.So i did and i did not have those days. The lesson here is that when you go through hard times always pray and God will answer. So you need to thank the lord that you do not get too many hard times always say lord help me and get me through this hard time and i will always trust you and pray to you and i know you will get me through. So know the Lord is always there for you and will help you at all times. John 3:16 For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. love lexi

2 comments:

  1. You are a wise young lady, Lexi. You keep praying, and we will too.

    Love,
    The Chase Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi,
    I met Diana C. today and she told me about you. I want to let you know you are in my and my family's thoughts and prayers. You have an incredible faith and God will help you get through this. I think the faith you have inspired in Lexi will help tremendously. What a mature and beautiful 9 year old! Blu is growing up and so cute! We will pray along with Lexi.
    Love, The Nicchi Family

    ReplyDelete