Monday, October 26, 2009

To God be the Glory-

Aunt Barrie here... I just got the call from the hospital that Brandi is out of surgery and everything went as planned.  After 3 1/2 hours, the surgeon was able to remove the diseased tissue laparoscopically.  This is wonderful since that means she won't have any major incisions to deal with.  Thanks for all of your prayers and keep praying hard for a quick recovery!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi and Mike, I am an old friend of Mike's from grade school and I happen to be a good friend of the Nicchi family too. Mike just attended the wake for my dad Ed Walsh two weeks ago and my mom and I were so touched that he came. We had no idea your family was dealing with so much until I spoke with Kathy Nicchi who wondered how Mike and I knew each other. Kathy then told me of Brandi's illness and I found your blog. Please know the Walsh and Simpson families are remembering you all in our prayers and sending healing thoughts your way. I m glad to hear surgery is over. Mike, your family is absolutely beautiful. Take one day at a time and continue to be faithfilled.
    Megan (Walsh) Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad all went well!! And that the incision was small. Praise God. You WILL get through all this one day at a time and with God carrying you and your family. Praying with you, Gwynn (Aurora's mom)

    ReplyDelete