Sunday, October 25, 2009

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

Okay here we go. My surgery is tomorrow at 1:30, Mike and I have to be at the hospital at 11:30. Were both ready yet a little anxious. I had a rough week last week but now I feel ready to move forward and get this surgery behind me. There are a lot of my friends and family who are praying and fasting for me.. One of them isn't going to eat for 3 days. Thanks to all of you for thinking of us I will never be able to express to you how thankful I am. It gives me such peace to know that I am covered in prayer. I have asked Aunt Barrie to write tomorrow so that you will all know how the surgery went. I myself will be out of commission for awhile. (Hopefully not to long). This is what I have been reading. "When adversities strike, the human instinct is to doubt my goodness. My ways are mysterious, even to those who know me intimately. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways and thoughts higher than your ways and thoughts. Do not try to fathom my ways. Instead, spend time enjoying me and experiencing my goodness." God has been so good to us and is a faithful God. He has me in the palm of his hand and I am so grateful that he is watching over us. I hope you all have a wonderful day I love you guys and please pray hard. In HIM, Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    --Philippians 4:6-7

    In constant prayer I lift you up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi,
    I am praying for you without ceasing and we had a group prayer for you here at work (CBC) this afternoon. We will continue to bring you before our good and awesome God ! Love you !

    ReplyDelete