Wednesday, October 14, 2009

12 days left......

My surgery is in twelve days I can't believe how fast time flies. Mike and I just got back from Coronado we had such a good time laying on the beach and sleeping in (with no kids). It was so relaxing. I thought this month would be really easy but I've had to have quite a few tests done before my surgery and thank goodness my test results have all come back good. I've gained weight and my blood tests showed that my nutrition levels were excellent. We have been staying very busy with kids, field trips, and work. Mike is taking Blu and his friends camping for his birthday. Blu said "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" he is such a little "booger". Other than that there's nothing new were just waiting. My dad invited me to his bible study last night its mostly retired fireman. I had such a good time. There was a fireman there who had just found out that his wife's breast cancer had just come back after 3 1/2 years. I was crushed to hear the news but he said that they were going to "fight it again" His wife is an absolute inspiration to me. I will definitely be praying hard for them. I want to thank the guys in the bible study for praying for me and letting me be a part of their bible study Itruly enjoyed it and left their feeling so encouraged. Thank you again. It seems that there are so many people going through difficult times. My prayers are with you too. Thank you so much again for the prayers and all the support we have. We are so blessed to have family, neighbors, and friends. Thank you mom I couldn't do this without you. I love you guys. sissy

When you cross turbulent waters, I shall be with you. Isaiah 43:2

No comments:

Post a Comment