Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Tuesday Temp
This is Aunt Barrie... Again.... Sorry about that. Apparently that fever finds Brandi irresistible and it just can't stay away. So, Brandi is back in the hospital where she (and her fever) can be monitored closely. I feel like this drill is getting old, and am pretty sure Brandi and Mike feel the same. So maybe we could all spend a little extra time praying for her today and over the next couple days. Sometimes I just take a walk around my neighborhood and leave my ipod home so I can spend the time praying for Brandi. Maybe some of you can post a comment on this entry in the form of a prayer and we can all pray it together.
The Bible has so much great stuff in it. John 3:16 always gets lots of attention & I love that verse; but another favorite verse of mine is John 16:33 where Jesus says, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." I can just see Jesus' eyes twinkling when He spoke those words... letting us know that He is even more loving and powerful than we can imagine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePsalms 91:14-16
ReplyDelete"Because he loves me," says the Lord, " I will rescue him ; I will protect him , for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
We will not cease praying for you Brandi !
We love you. - Ivonne and family
Here is the first prayer in the booklet I transcribed for Brandi when she first called me with the news. I have pages if anyone wants some specific Scriptures and Prayers to cover her.
ReplyDeleteExodus 15:26 I am GOD your healer."
PRAYER: God is speaking to Brandi now, saying, “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” He is watching over this Word to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth Brandi. He is healing her now. This Word contains the ability to produce what it says. He is the Lord that healeth her. He is healing Brandi now. His Word is full of healing power. She receives this Word now. She receives the healing that is in His Word now. Healing is inherent in God’s nature. God is in Brandi. Brandi’s body is the temple of God. Her body is the temple of the Lord that healeth her. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling inside of her now, healing Brandi now. The Lord that healeth Brandi is her Shepherd; she does not lack healing. Her body is in contact with the Lord that healeth her. Her body has to respond to God’s healing life and nature at work in Brandi now. Healing is in God, and God is in Brandi. I thank You, Father, because You are Brandi’s Healer; and You are healing Brandi now.
Psalm 42:11 11 Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God— soon I'll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He's my God.
ReplyDeletePRAYER: We refuse to be cast down or discouraged. Brandi is the conqueror. I will yet praise Him Who is the health of her countenance and her God. Father, I praise You because You are the health of her countenance.
Psalm 91:1-6, 9-10 1-6You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, Say this: "GOD, you're my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!" That's right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you— under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm. Fear nothing—not wild wolves in the night, not flying arrows in the day, Not disease that prowls through the darkness, not disaster that erupts at high noon 9Yes, because GOD's your refuge, the High God your very own home, Evil can't get close to you, harm can't get through the door. He ordered his angels
ReplyDeleteto guard you wherever you go.
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. (Amplified)
**PRAYER**: Brandi abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth her, is her refuge and fortress against disease. His Word is her shield and buckler against sickness. I’m trusting under His wings because Malachi 4:2 says there is healing in His wings. She is not afraid of disease. She is not afraid of sickness. Brandi is abiding under the shadow of Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth her. No plague shall come nigh her dwelling or her body. She resists sickness and disease. She refuses to accept it! It’s not hers! Brandi refuses to be sick in Jesus’ Name. Sickness cannot trespass in her body. Sickness, (name it), you can’t come nigh her dwelling. She refuses you! She resists you!