Monday, August 24, 2009
Monday...
Well... I thought I should add a little music to Brandi's blog to lift all of our spirits. Of course I was thinking about some soothing Chris Tomlin praise music, but Brandi asked me to also add "Fight Like a Girl". She's got a few days left to power through these treatments and I know she can do it. (Maybe the Rocky theme song might even fit here... but Brandi's so much cuter than Sylvester Stallone!) Anyway, please keep her in your prayers. Ask God specifically to heal her inside and keep her mentally tough so she can finish strong.
Paul was one of my favorite heros of the Bible. In the book of Acts, he said: 22"And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. 24However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Go Brandi and continue praising your Father in Heaven along the way! He is proud of you. Love, Aunt Barrie
(Note: you can see that "Fight like a girl" is on the playlist...not sure why it won't play...I'm working on it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment