Thursday, August 20, 2009

From Thursday to Thursday

Aunt Barrie again... just talked to Mike. Brandi is coming down the stretch as far as chemo and radiation. She has been experiencing some of the nasty side effects of these treatments. Good news is that the cancer is being blasted, and we're all happy about that. The plan is to put her through 5 more radiation treatments, and then sit back and wait... not sure how long we'll wait to decide on surgery, etc., but the main thing is that we pray her through these last 5 radiation treatments. Stick a note on your Bible, or on your refrigerator and say an extra prayer tomorrow, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs. If we can pray this family through this next week, they will feel as though the first leg of this race has been won.

"I am not moved by what I see or by what I feel or by what I hear. I am only moved by what I believe, and I believe God." ~Smith Wigglesworth

Keep the faith!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Precious Angel,
    Just wanted to tell you how awesome you are. I think of you ALL the time and keep you lifted up in prayer All the time. I can't imagine the road you and your family are on. May God give you all grace to endure the journey. I love you. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barrie,
    Can you add the song "Fight like a girl" by Bomshell on here please! I already talked to my sis bout it!! Thanks for keeping this up for her!! Hopefully she will be up to writting on here in a few days!! Thanks for all the loving thoughts and prayers everyone,its a blessing!! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete