Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look at that face.......


Blu lost his first tooth last nite he said "it was the coolest thing that ever happened to him", and he cant stop smiling.....sooooo cute.
So all is good. All I have been trying to do is eat and gain weight. I lost 30lbs in the hospital so its going to take me a while. The next step will be meeting with my surgeon in two weeks while my body recuperates and see when he wants to do surgery... I'm looking forward to this as well because its just one more step to get to the finish line. I heard that compared to what I've already been through the surgery is a piece of cake. Possibly 5 days in the hospital. (easy peasy)ha
Prior to my surgery my best friend is going to come over one nite and have food, prayer and worship. We bring pillows and sit on the floor its very casual. We did this prior to my chemo and it was just a very encouraging experience for all of us who are going through difficult times and need a little boost. I'll let you know when it is, trust me if its not your thing you will not hurt my feelings. I have a friend who just went into surgery this morning for a lumpectomy or possibly masectomy. Please send your prayers to her this morning. I know shes in good hands and will beat this as do many women every day. I'm so proud of their heart and strength to stand steadfast during this time of battle.. I love you guys. Hope you have a wonderful day and stay strong. sissy
Keep your mind on the present journey, enjoying my presence. Walk by faith,not by sight,trusting me to open up the way before you. psalm 18:29

No comments:

Post a Comment