Tuesday, September 8, 2009
WEEPY GIRL........
So Michael and I went to see Dr. Halepota today for a check-up since leaving the hospital...I'll admit I had a very weepy day. I was upset because it was taking me so long to gain weight and feel better... They were like "you do know you were in the hospital for a month on feeding tubes right". Oh I don't know whats wrong with me. For some reason I was struck with the realization that this is going to be a hard year. HA HA... What is wrong with me? So the next step is to go in and get the tumor out if there's still one left and clean out any remaining tissue. I see my surgeon next Thursday so he will let us know when our surgery date will be scheduled. Depending on the surgery they will then know if I have to go for more chemo. Of course my prayer is that I don't. Please join me in praying that I am healed healthy and whole. Most of you know I do a devotional every day to keep me focused, positive and not have pathetic pitty partys for myself. This one was especially meaningful to me. Sorry its a little long one.
FOLLOW ME ONE STEP AT A TIME. THAT IS ALL I REQUIRE OF YOU. IN FACT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE THROUGH THIS TIME. YOU SEE HUGE MOUNTAINS LOOMING, AND YOU START WONDERING HOW YOUR'RE GOING TO SCALE THOSE HEIGHTS. MEANWHILE, BECAUSE YOUR NOT LOOKING WHERE YOUR GOING, YOU STUMBLE. AS I HELP YOU GET BACK ON YOUR FEET, YOU TELL ME HOW WORRIED YOU ARE ABOUT THE CLIFFS UP AHEAD. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TODAY, MUCH LESS TOMORROW. OUR PATH MAY TAKE AN ABRUPT TURN, LEADING YOU AWAY FROM THOSE MOUNTAINS. THERE MAY BE AN EASIER WAY UP THE MOUNTAINS THAN IS VISIBLE FROM YOUR DISTANCE. IF I DO LEAD YOU UP THE CLIFFS, I WILL EQUIP YOU THOROUGHLY FOR THE STRENUOUS CLIMB. I WILL EVEN GIVE MY ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU,TO PERSERVE YOU IN ALL YOUR WAYS. WALK BY FAITH TRUSTING ME TO OPEN THE WAY BEFORE YOU.... THANK YOU JESUS LOVE BRAN
FOLLOW ME ONE STEP AT A TIME. THAT IS ALL I REQUIRE OF YOU. IN FACT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE THROUGH THIS TIME. YOU SEE HUGE MOUNTAINS LOOMING, AND YOU START WONDERING HOW YOUR'RE GOING TO SCALE THOSE HEIGHTS. MEANWHILE, BECAUSE YOUR NOT LOOKING WHERE YOUR GOING, YOU STUMBLE. AS I HELP YOU GET BACK ON YOUR FEET, YOU TELL ME HOW WORRIED YOU ARE ABOUT THE CLIFFS UP AHEAD. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TODAY, MUCH LESS TOMORROW. OUR PATH MAY TAKE AN ABRUPT TURN, LEADING YOU AWAY FROM THOSE MOUNTAINS. THERE MAY BE AN EASIER WAY UP THE MOUNTAINS THAN IS VISIBLE FROM YOUR DISTANCE. IF I DO LEAD YOU UP THE CLIFFS, I WILL EQUIP YOU THOROUGHLY FOR THE STRENUOUS CLIMB. I WILL EVEN GIVE MY ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU,TO PERSERVE YOU IN ALL YOUR WAYS. WALK BY FAITH TRUSTING ME TO OPEN THE WAY BEFORE YOU.... THANK YOU JESUS LOVE BRAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Brandi,
ReplyDeleteI'm finally reading this blog describing the fight of your life. JoDee broke the news to me back in July when I was on a long road trip, but you were in my immediate prayers. I can't believe what a brutal road you've been down, but I can BELIEVE what a tough and stubborn woman you are to give this invader hell. I'm so impressed, inspired and motivated by the mother, wife and Christian you are. Believe it or not you were a mentor to me over 15 years ago because of your honesty, values and even competitiveness. Hang in there and keep your eyes on the Prize. A couple of Everett's in Texas love you and belive in you and your family. Love, "RO" aka Aurora
Brandi:
ReplyDeleteDee Ann Cameron, now Littlefield here. Ro broke the news to me about you when she found out. I happened to be with my parents and sister at the time and we all prayed for you! They have been praying for you, as have I. You have always been on my mind, but this morning, after reading your blog and crying and praising God for you - you are now officially at the FRONT of my mind and on the TOP of my prayer list. I am so very proud of you my sweet Christian sister. What a ministry you have turned this in to. God is SOOO very proud of you. I am humbled and honored to have you as my friend and inspirer.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:3-4
Be patient my humble and gentle friend. We will take up your cross and bear it with you in love!!!
deeann.littlefield@tx.usda.gov
I don't know you, but just "met" your friend Leesa on the Bloom ning site. She mentioned you and your blog. I just wanted to let you know that you have sisters who will pray hard for you. And your family. I hope it's alright to "follow" you and pray for you.
ReplyDeleteBrandi, word travels fast through the "Canyon"...Ro and I met up in July in Northern California for a girls camping trip. We had a great time reminiscing about the old days...I love thinking about our Canyon days. My first memories are of you whipping into the parking lot in your red Viper. You were full of life - beautiful and sassy! I admired your strentgh and sense of humor...I have kept up with you through the "girls"...what a beautiful family you have! I have thought of you alot recently and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Stay sassy! Kamie
ReplyDelete