Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chemo Round 2

Well maybe you have figured out that when I don't write for awhile I'm usually struggling a bit. I'm doing much better. I have already had 1 chemo treatment and we have another on Tuesday My father- in- law (Doc) went with me to my Doctors visit. (he's so sweet). The plan is 6 months of chemo if my body can tolerate it. They put me on a different chemo drug that my body should tolerate better. The down side is that this one makes your hair fall out. It took some time to come to grips with that one. I think the drugs really start to take affect after your second and third treatments. The kids didn't really like the idea of me losing my hair so we told them about our friend Heidi Llona who had long beautiful blonde hair and she buzzed it off during the Fire Academy because all the other guys did it and she was part of the team. So we convinced them that its COOL to have a buzzed head. I'm feeling much better I have all my Christmas done so that I'm ready to go on Tuesday. Please pray that we have strength, energy, and peace throughout the Christmas season. Love you all, and thank you for all the prayers.

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ Romans 5:1

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you two! Brandi ~ of course you are gorgeous with or without hair! I will be praying for you all throughout the holidays. Love, ro

    ReplyDelete