Friday, January 8, 2010

Three down

Sorry it took so long to write. Christmas went very well I actually felt pretty good. we then went to Prescott for a couple of days and the kids had a blast. My third chemo treatment hit me pretty hard I was in bed for four days feeling extremely nauseated but I feel better everyday. I also have not lost my hair. It is a little thin but its still hanging in there. What a blessing. My sister has been making these very cool hair pieces that u can put into any hat and she uses real hair. There beautiful. Shes already sold one. I'll try and put a picture up for you to see. Please keep praying for us. I hope my body can keep tolerating my treatments without getting to sick. Thank you again for all the food it really does help us and its always so good. Love you. Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment