Saturday, November 28, 2009


We had a great Thanksgiving, I can't believe Christmas is here. I'm going to try and get all my shopping done next week. My Doctor called last week and he wants me to start chemo right away. Even though they consider me cancer free if you had it in your lymph nodes, even one, you just bought yourself 6 months of chemo. Like I said before I love my Doctor he's very conervative yet extremely aggressive and does not want to take any chances that this will come back. I should find out on Monday when I'm going to start. It will be once every two weeks. My P.A. said the concoction of medicine they came up with to give me was BRILLIANT. Hopefully my body will agree. HA HA Mike and I are actually ready to start again, the sooner we start the sooner we'll be finished. The kids don't like it at all and were not very happy that I was starting before Christmas. Lexi said "don't those Doctors know you have two little kids".HA HA If all goes well I hope to be done by summer. Please pray that my body will tolerate the new medicine and that we still have a good Christmas since it is about the big "C" Christ and not the little "c" cancer. Thank you for all your prayers, food, and cards. We love you have a beautiful Christmas. Love Brandi
In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me. Psalm 120:1


No comments:

Post a Comment