Friday, November 20, 2009

We went to Prescott...and I lost my phone....

I can't believe its almost Thanksgiving it came so fast, maybe I'll gain some weight on that day!!Everyday I feel a little bit better. My surgeon said everything looked great. My next appointment is with my oncologist the second week of December and I'm sure I will start chemo soon after that. Even though they consider me cancer free (AMEN) they still want me to have 6 months of chemo. Like I said I have a very conservative Doctor and he doesn't want to take any chances. God has blessed me with these very compassionate Doctors who truly have my best interest in mind and I am so thankful. Please pray that my body will be able to handle the chemo they choose for me. Some people think that I have been very strong through all this but the truth is I get very weak and tired. But God says "when you are weak I am strong" When I feel weak and tired and ready to give up I hold on tightly to my Fathers hand. God says "though the path is difficult and the scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend, Stay on the path that I have chosen for you." This is just a season of my life that
I have accepted though I don't know why, but all I can do is trust that God has a purpose and a plan through it all. I have already seen many blessings. My son gets to see his Father take care of his mother and show me unconditional love that is a true blessing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment