Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your prayers. God has heard and answered. I know of people who set their alarm twice a day and when they go off they drop to their knees and pray just for us. Well, I had my test results from my P.E.T. Scan and it came back clean again. (thank you Lord). I only have two treatments left and I will be finished. Its hard to believe. May 11th will be my last one. We will finally get to have the summer we have been dreaming about for the past year. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Mike and I left the Doctors office today crying but this time they were tears of joy. We were so overjoyed I left without getting my shot and I have to go back tomorrow. DUH! Monday I have an appointment with the surgeon and will hopefully have my surgery in June...(my husband said he will strong arm him if he has too. ha ha) they usually make you wait 3 to 6 weeks for your body to heal from the chemo. I honestly didn't think my body would even be able to handle 6 months of chemo, but I didn't miss one. Its amazing considering I had sick kids almost every time I had chemo, I'm not kidding. They had colds, bronchitis, runny noses, and I never once got sick. God protected me from them all that's the only explanation I have. My doctor also said I could have my port taken out right when I'm finished. I am so thankful. I know there were hundreds of people praying on my behalf and I couldn't be more grateful. My kids are doing well. Blu's playing baseball and Lexi is in dance and volleyball. That alone keeps us very busy. Michael has been doing it all. He said he understands what its like to be a single mom. I don't know what I would do without my guy he is my HERO! My mom is also the one who takes me to all my chemo treatments and then she stays the night with me when Mikes at work. There were many days when I just wanted my "mommy" and she was always there. I love you so much. We had so much help and support I know I will be very busy sending thank you cards. There are so many people to thank and some we don't know who to thank. We come home sometimes and our lawn will be mowed and dinners will be left, or there will be presents left outside for my kids anonymously. Whoever you are we are blessed. Thank you again. Please keep praying for us were almost to the finish line! TWO MORE LEFT!!!!!!!"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will lead you on a path where you will not stumble...I will watch over you like a Shepherd...I will turn your mourning into gladness; I will give you comfort and joy instead of sorrow. Amen love ya Bran



No comments:
Post a Comment