Monday, May 24, 2010

Final week......Yippy!!!!!

I can't believe its almost been a year. I finished my chemo May 11th and that is such a relief. My surgery is this Thursday May 27th. We have been busy with tests prior to surgery and wrapping up the school year. Blu graduated from kindergarten, the school had a little graduation that was adorable, and Lexi is moving on to 5th grade. Its been a crazy busy year. My surgery is the last step besides check-ups every 3 months for about a year. They don't anticipate my surgery being to rough on me. I should be in the hospital for 3 to 5 days and then a week at home to recover... We are extremely excited but still exhausted and ready for summer. Thank you again for all the support and prayers. Please pray the surgery goes well and their are no complications. We love you and please Pray hard.........Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment