Thursday, February 18, 2010

MY HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!





OKAY, 6 MORE......YIPPY....The count down is on. Thank you for all your prayers, my blood work keeps coming back great and I haven't even caught a cold this year. That's amazing! I have two kids that come home sick almost every time I have chemo and God continues to protect me. I also have not lost my hair and probably won't. Can you believe it....My doctor said I would. And I was very close to just shaving it off but deep down I kept hoping for the best. My Pet scans keep coming back negative. Six more treatments and one more Pet scan and I will be released with a clean bill of health. Can you tell I'm getting excited? May 4th will be my last treatment as long as I don't get sick..Please continue to pray that I stay on schedule, I know God continues to hear and answer. We had a wonderful Superbowl with all our friends. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. We also took the kids camping this past weekend. We went on jeep rides and rode motorcycles all weekend. It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful. My chemo treatments still hit me pretty hard for about three days, but the good news is that I bounce back pretty fast until the next one. I know I say this a lot but Mike and I are still so humbled by all the food, gifts, C,D's, and letters. Sometimes I just hand the letters to Mike because I can't read them without crying..My family, friends, as well as our Fire Department family has been so good to us. We are so thankful to have you in our lives supporting us and praying..Thank you again, words will never be enough to express our gratitude. Luv Brandi
My devotion today: Learn to appreciate difficult days. Be stimulated by the challenges you encounter along the way. As you journey through rough terrain with me, gain confidence from your knowledge that together we can handle anything. This knowledge is comprised by three parts: your relationship with me, promises in the Bible, and past experiences of coping successfully during hard times. Look back on your life, and see how I have helped you through difficult days. If you are tempted to say "yes but that was then, this is now, "remember who I AM! Although you and your CIRCUMSTANCES changed dramatically I remain the same. This is the basis of your confidence! The Lord is compassionate and gracious. As a father has compassion on his children so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment