Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Finished!!!!!!!!Can you believe it.....
Well once again God was faithful, my surgery was a complete success. I was in the hospital for 5 days and it was the final step of this year long process. The day after my surgery my doctor came in and said "didn't you just have surgery yesterday?" I had already walked 30 laps around the hospital floor, my blood count was excellent, and my temperature never spiked which is quite unusual after surgery. I know it went so well because once again all my family and friends had me covered in prayer. Mike and I were driving home from the hospital just looking at each other saying I can't believe its finally over. It has been a long, busy, tough, year, but with the support of our family and friends we finally made it! We could not have done it without help. Mike and I (and especially my kids) are anxious to close this chapter of our lives and move forward. Besides check-ups every three to 6 months we will be able to continue on with work, kids, and living life. With that said this will be the last time I will be writing. Thank you so much for supporting us in so many different ways. Whether it be meals, letters, prayers, mowing our lawn, or my best friend who didn't eat for 3 days prior to my first surgery because she wanted to pray. We are truly blessed and overwhelmed to have had such a wonderful support system. We have so many people to thank and I can't name names because I know I would forget someone and then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night! So once again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for always being there for us at just the right time. Please continue to pray for us my body still has some healing to do but I'm extremely optimistic that I will make a full recovery. Most of all I want to thank God my Lord and Savior for answering our prayers to keep our family together. My devotional today was Psalm 103 It starts out by saying "Praise the Lord I tell myself and never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things . My youth is renewed like the eagles! !!!!!Thank you again we love you and to all my warriors who are fighting cancer stay strong and don't give up. I will always be praying.. Love Brandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment